The original dual cable sectional drain cleaner from Electric Eel. The Model C runs up to 200 Ft. of 1-1/4" self-feeding dual cable in 8 Ft. or 10 Ft. sections. This "Tried and True, Better than New" Machine spins cable at twice the RPM of a continuous cable machine for maximum cleaning power in 3" - 10" diameter lines. The best unit available for tougher blockages such as tree roots and for longer runs in main sewer lines.
- Model C will clean 3" to 10" lines up to 200' using a rugged 1/2HP Baldor motor
- Kit includes 13 X 8' regular dual cables, spanner wrench, one feeding tool, three initial opening tools, one finishing tool, two heavy-duty tools, and one retrieving tool
- Fold down handle allows for easy transportation, storage and use in crawl spaces
- Heavy duty, fully adjustable safety clutch keeps cable and tool breakage to a minimum and provides overload protection
- Rugged cast aluminum base provides lightweight durability; Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI) safety feature comes
- Patented, self-feeding, dual cable requires no manual handling, operates at higher speeds (500 RPM) than drum machines and cuts through stoppages more effectively standard